50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond .30tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Pave Cluster Statement Wedding Band Men's Estate Ring. These, stunning round brilliant cut, natural G color Diamonds (5 total) have outstanding VS2-SI1 clarity with no visible inclusions. Each mesmerizing Diamond measures 2.50mm round and weighs .06 carats each, for a combined total of .30 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These high quality Diamonds are set in an elegant, thick and well made, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set, Men's Diamond cluster comfort fit setting, and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 5.0 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 12 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely a symbol of love. This stunning men's ring is perfect for everyday wear because the diamond sits down inside the setting so that it does not catch or snag on anything! He will not be disappointed with this one of a kind showstopper piece! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.