50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond .06ct 18kt Yellow & White Gold Two-Tone Toggle Statement Toggle Clasp Women’s Estate Bracelet. Adorning the classic, toggle-clasp closure of the bracelet, is a single 2.50mm round cut, natural Diamond (1 total) that is I color with VS2 clarity, and weighs a combined total of .06 carats. This amazing high-quality, polished-gold, link chain bracelet consists of solid 18kt White and Yellow Gold alternating links, and is in exceptional condition with absolutely no dents or scrapes. The high-end bracelet measures 8” long, weighs 12.4 grams, and is clearly marked 750 on the inside toggle-clasp closure. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this bracelet is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Though it is a gem of winter, the color of ice, Diamond is a crystal of Light; its high frequency energy is dispersed into flashing prisms of brilliant “fire” that typifies the sun. It is a spiritual stone, a symbol of perfection and illumination, activating the Crown and Etheric Chakras. It enhances inner vision and stimulates creativity, imagination, and ingenuity, opening the mind to the “new” and “possible.” The Diamond, in its rarity and beauty, is a symbol of purity and innocence, of love and fidelity, and embraces strength of character, ethics, and faithfulness to oneself and others. Celebrities have made colored diamonds like this famous! The unique two-tone style of this bracelet, combined with the solitaire toggle-clasp set Diamond is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. This solid 18kt gold bracelet is perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Wear it on its own, layered with other bracelets, or paired with your favorite pendant or charm for a truly one of a kind look. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather bracelet gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.