50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, pair of Paraiba Tourmaline 1.50tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Stud Estate Earrings. These stunning solitaire stud earrings feature intense pool-water-blue-green, oval faceted cut natural untreated Paraiba Tourmalines, which have outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. There is lots of copper and manganese traces throughout the exceptional gemstone; these elements in the crystal formation give the stone a mesmerizing glow that is sure to captivate and wow. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Each exceptional gemstone measures 7.01mm long by 5.13mm wide by 2.80mm deep and weighs .75ct each, for a combined total of 1.50 carats for both earrings. This intense vibrant neon pool water blue color is very rare and most valuable in the Tourmaline gemstone industry. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a classic basket designed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set solitaire setting and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the posts of the earrings as well as the sturdy butterfly push-back closures. The pair of earrings weighs a combined 1.4 grams and were just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new, these earrings are in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming hard to find. These Tourmalines are very collectible and are sky rocketing in value. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make the stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors. The quality and design of these earrings is breathtaking—and the color is sure to gather much attention! You won’t find a better simple showstopper piece—perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather earring gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first with terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.