50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, London Blue Topaz & Diamond 10tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Halo Statement Women's Estate Ring. This inky-blue, pear cut, natural London Blue Topaz has brilliant luster and rich color and excellent VVS clarity with absolutely no visible inclusions. This exceptional gemstone measures 15.50mm long by 11.00mm wide by 8.85mm deep, and weighs 9.32 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this amazing Topaz are a halo of 2.25mm round cut, natural Diamond accents (17 total) that are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity, and weighs a combined total of .68 carats. These amazing one of a kind gemstones are set in a vintage detailed, solid 14kt yellow gold, 17-prong set solitaire with diamond halo accents setting, and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 8.4 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today! There is some slight surface wear on the Topaz itself, and a chip on the underside, but this does not take away from the beauty of this stunning ring and it has been priced accordingly. London blue topaz is a medium to dark grayish blue, sometimes described as "steely" or "inky". Many London blue gems have a slightly greenish tone when viewed from certain angles. The London Blue Topaz gemstone has been known to settle the mind. Its deep blue is famous for an effect of calming one down. This gemstone is loved by people who have a lot of stress or mental pressure, and is believed to be significant in helping spiritualists focus and meditate on important matters. It is said that wearing topaz may also help in making one an effective communicator. This ring has so much sparkle that you are sure to get noticed from across the room wearing this beauty. You won’t find another one like this in pristine condition! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new black velour ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.