50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, 1945 Dos Pesos Gold Coin 14kt Yellow Gold Mexico Statement Men’s Estate Ring. This ring features an exceptional highly collectible solid gold 1945 Dos Pesos Mexican coin that is in exceptional condition with minimal signs of wear. The front of the coin displays the Coat of arms of Mexico depicting a Mexican golden eagle perched on a prickly pear cactus devouring a snake. The reverse side includes the denomination surrounded by a garland wreath. Pictures are magnified 50X to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This coin in set in a thick, solid 14kt Yellow Gold high quality, classically designed, 4-prong setting that holds the coin securely in place. Set in a hammered gold detailed designed band, this exceptional ring weighs a whopping 13.2 grams, and is an easily resizable size 8 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. The coin by itself is 13mm in diameter, 1.02mm thick, and is composed of 90% pure Gold and 10% copper. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. What a unique and rare piece of jewelry featuring a vintage coin that is a great investment for those who wish to hold Gold coins. The coin was produced by the Mexican Mint, which is the oldest mint in North America. The Mexico City Mint produced gold pesos in denominations ranging from two pesos to fifty. Each denomination shared a common design with the 2 peso gold coin being the smallest denomination gold coin issued for circulation by the United Mexican States. The ring looks stunning on the hand and really makes a statement. Perfect for everyday wear or for those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.