50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Certified Paraiba Tourmaline & Diamond 2.37tcw 18kt White Gold Engagement Women’s Estate Ring. This glowing pool-water-blue, heart faceted cut, natural untreated GIT Certified Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. Known for having natural traces of copper and manganese within the gemstone, these internal particles are what gives the Paraiba Tourmaline its color change and rainbow properties that are so highly sought after. This mesmerizing gemstone measures 6.99mm long by 8.14mm wide by 4.79mm deep and weighs 1.77 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Additional pave set, 1.25mm round cut, natural Diamond accents (6 total) are F color with VS2 clarity and weigh a combined total of .60 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very detailed, designer inspired, solid 18kt White Gold, 5-prong set, pave Engagement Ring style setting and is clearly marked 18K 750 on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 4.5 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in white gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today! Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming harder and harder to find. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors. The rare and unique purple blue color of this Paraiba Tourmaline is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn. Perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed, or as a truly memorable Gemstone Engagement Ring. GIT Certification included in purchase. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.