50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Ceylon Sapphire & Diamond .97tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Gemstone Statement Women's Estate Ring. This glowing, cornflower blue, oval faceted cut, natural untreated Ceylon Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. It measures 6.50mm long by 4.53mm wide by 3.00mm deep and weighs .79 carats. Pictures have been magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this stunning Sapphire are cluster of 2.00mm round cut natural Diamond accents (6 total) are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weigh a combined total of .18 carats. Together, these beautiful gemstones are set in a very well made, vintage designed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set solitaire with diamond accents setting and is clearly marked 14K. The ring weighs 4.5 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today! Blue Sapphire is one of the most classic precious gemstones ever, and the Ceylon variety is one of the most sought after types of sapphire. Natural sapphire gemstones never go out of fashion, whether they are in the form of large or small stones. Sapphire, with its Mohs hardness score of 9, second only to diamond, is one of the most valuable and wearable of all gemstones. Sapphires are seen as the guardians of love. When given as a gift sapphires enhance love and tunes your spirits to one another. Also, they have been used to banish envy and jealousy as well as promote fidelity in marriage. Perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.