50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Certified Paraiba Tourmaline .72ct 14kt Yellow Gold Irish Claddagh Heart Women’s Estate Ring. This glowing pool-water-blue-green, heart faceted cut, natural untreated American International GemLab (AIG) Certified Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. Internal particles of copper and manganese throughout are what gives the Paraiba Tourmaline the rainbow and color change effects that are so sought after. This exceptional gemstone measures 6.56mm long by 5.37mm wide by 3.49mm deep and weighs .72 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a very detailed and well made, solid 14kt Yellow Gold Irish Claddagh solitaire 3-prong set setting that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 2.1 grams, is an easily re-sizable size 7 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. The Claddagh ring is a traditional Irish ring which represents love, loyalty, and friendship (the hands represent friendship, the heart represents love, and the crown represents loyalty). Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming harder and harder to find. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors. The design of this ring is breathtaking and perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed! AIG Certificate included with purchase. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.