50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, GIA Certified Diamond .19ct 14kt Yellow Gold Poured Nugget Statement Women’s Estate Ring. This GIA Certified, round brilliant cut, natural M color Diamond (1 total) has outstanding SI2 clarity with no visible inclusions. This exceptional Diamond measures 3.53-3.57mm round by 2.34mm deep and weighs .19 carat. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This high quality Diamond is set in an elegant, thick and well made, poured gold nugget designed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set solitaire diamond setting, and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 3.6 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 5 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely a symbol of love. This stunning ring is perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed! GIA Certificate included with purchase. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.