50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Certified Paraiba Tourmaline & Diamond 1.18tcw 14kt Yellow White Gold Women's Estate Ring. This vibrant pool-water-blue-green, oval faceted cut, natural untreated GIT Certified Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity no visible inclusions. Internal copper and manganese particles within this rare gemstone are what gives that Paraiba Tourmaline the rainbow and color change properties that are so sought after. The exceptional gemstone measures 1.10mm long by 5.84mm wide by 3.67mm deep and weighs 2.44 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting the magnificent gemstone are 2.25mm round cut natural Diamond accents (2 total) which are I color with VS2 clarity and weigh a combined total of .08 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a two-tone designed, cathedral Engagement Ring style, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set solitaire with diamond accents setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 4.9 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 5 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today! Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming harder and harder to find. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors. The ring looks stunning on the hand and makes a statement. The color of this Sapphire is sure to captivate and wow—you are sure to receive many compliments and attention when wearing this showstopper piece. No one will have a ring like this so if being unique and different is your taste buy it before it’s gone. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. GIT Certificate included with purchase. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.