50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, GIA Certified 2.68tcw Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold Wedding Band Bridal Set Women's Ring. This stunning round brilliant cut, natural Diamond has outstanding I1 clarity with no visible inclusions. It measures 5.33mm long by 5.40mm wide by 3.51mm deep and weighs .68 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. The fiery GIA Certified center set Diamond in the engagement ring is I1 Clarity with J color (near colorless). Accenting the solitaire are two rows of large round brilliant cut natural H color diamonds that are SI1 clarity, and weigh a combined total of 2 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very thick and detailed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set solitaire with pave diamond accented engagement ring and wedding band setting. Both the engagement ring, as well as the band are hallmarked 14K on the inside of the bands, weighs a combined total of 11.0 grams and is a easily re-sizable size 5 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new, these rings are in pristine condition and are ready to be gifted or worn today. These rings are absolutely stunning in person and has A LOT OF BANG for your buck-- almost 3 total carats and a lot of sparkle that is sure to gather much attention and compliments when worn! Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely are a symbol of love. Perfect for a first time engagement/wedding set or for those looking to upgrade their original set to a larger diamond set. GIA Certificate included with purchase. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.