50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, GIA Certified .53ct Old Mine Cut Diamond 14k Yellow Gold Solitaire Engagement Women's Estate Ring. This very rare, old mine cut, GIA Certified natural Diamond has outstanding SI2 clarity with very very slight visible inclusions seen only under a loupe. It measures 4.93-4.41mm round by 3.32mm deep, weighs .53 carats and has M color. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail and are not visible to naked eye. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in a well made detailed solid 14kt Yellow Gold 4-prong solitaire setting and is clearly hallmarked 14kt. The ring weighs 6.4 grams and is a easily re-sizable size 8 3/4. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Old mine cut diamonds were developed in 18th century Europe, these cuts were not round but have a slightly curved edge which a soft square shape. These diamonds were cut virtually by hand before the invention of modern bruting and the motorized saw and therefor have a natural unprocessed look. Called Old miners by people in the know these are one of the most prized antique diamond cuts. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely are a symbol of love. This amazing unique art deco period cut diamond ring will stand out! You won't find a better certified engagement ring! GIA Certificate included with purchase. Comes shipped in a brand new exquisite natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.