50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond .75tcw 14kt White Gold 3-Stone Cluster Men's Estate Ring. These 3 stunning round brilliant cut, natural Diamonds have VS2 clarity, are H color with no visible inclusions, measure 4.00mm round by 2.12mm deep each, and weigh a combined total of .75 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail and are not visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality stones are set in solid 14kt White Gold diamond cluster bezel set comfort fit setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the ring. The ring weighs a hefty 14.2 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 11 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in white gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely a symbol of love. This ring is truly a very rare high end eye catching piece that is sure to gather much attention and compliments when worn. You wont find a more comfortable ring! Perfect for wearing everyday or for those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.