50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway a brand new, unused, Rare Untreated Museum Grade GIA Certified 26.14ct natural Paraiba Tourmaline. This very rare, untreated, intense pool water bluish-green oval brilliant, step cut, natural Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with absolutely no visible inclusions at all, unlike most natural gemstones which are typically more cloudy and dark due to visible inclusions. Pictures have been magnified at 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This unbelievably rare gemstone measures 20.47mm long by 17.15mm wide by 10.84mm deep and weighs a whopping 26.14 carats. For reference, the stunning Paraiba Tourmaline weighs a hefty 5.2 grams and was just examined and certified by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA), and is in pristine condition with no chips, scratches, or surface flaws of any kind. This exceptional treasure is ready to be set and enjoyed, or kept away as an investment piece. Paraiba Tourmalines are rare gemstones that are among the worlds most collectible in the industry. Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming hard to find, causing them to sky rocket in value. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The internal copper traces found in most Paraiba Tourmalines make the stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors that produce a rainbow effect when the light hits it at the right angel. The size of this one of a kind, natural Paraiba Tourmaline ensures that you will you will not see another like this! Paraiba Tourmalines of this color have high concentrations of copper to give it a radiant blue-green saturation that is absolutely mesmerizing. A tradition of science and education is the goal of GIA. Established in 1931, GIA is the world’s foremost authority on diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. A public benefit, nonprofit institute, GIA is the leading source of knowledge, standards, and education in gems and jewelry. GIA Certificate included with purchase.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.