50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Superstar 9.12tcw GIA Certified Untreated Paraiba Tourmaline & Diamond 14kt Yellow Gold Ring. This stunning, untreated, unheated intense pool water greenish blue cushion faceted cut natural Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity and lots of copper and manganese traces throughout. It measures 14.90mm long by 11.01mm wide by 6.97mm deep and weighs 8.88 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. The natural 1.25mm round diamond halo accents (24 total) set in white rhodium to make them really stand out of pop, weigh a combined total of .24 carats and are H color with VS2-SI1 clarity. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very detailed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 4-prong set solitaire with accents setting and is clearly marked “SF” and 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 8.3 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7. Just cleaned and polished so that it shines like new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. These rare gemstones are among the worlds most collectible in the industry. Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming hard to find. These Tourmalines are very collectible and are sky rocketing in value. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense turquoise to sky blue colors. You won’t find a better glittery Paraiba with a rainbow of copper and manganese at this size for a better price! The rainbow copper inside this stunning gem is sure to gather many compliments and attention when worn—you will be the highlight of the room wearing this showstopper! Perfect for those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed! GIA Certificate included with purchase. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.