50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Vivid Volcanic Gemstone 4.84ct Orange Helenite 10kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Men's Estate Ring. This stunning intense fiery orange Helenite has outstanding VVS clarity with no visible inclusions or imperfections. The stunning Helenite measures 12.02mm long by 10.00mm wide by 6.49mm deep and weighs 4.84 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality stone is set in a very hefty solid 10kt Yellow Gold 8-prong set setting and is clearly marked 10K. The ring weighs a hefty 8.3 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 10. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Helenite, also known as Mount St. Helens obsidian, emerald obsidianite, and ruby obsidianite, is an artificial glass made from the fused volcanic rock dust from Mount St. Helens and marketed as a gemstone. Helenite was first created accidentally after the eruption of Mount St. Helens in 1980. Workers from the Weyerhaeuser Timber Company were attempting to salvage equipment damaged after the volcanic eruption. Using acetylene torches, they noticed that the intense heat was melting the nearby volcanic ash and rock and turning it a vibrant greenish color. The quality of this ring and color of this stone is breathtaking. This ring would make the perfect anniversary or birthday gift! Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the United States at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.