50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, pair of Amethyst 1tcw 18kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Stud Women's Earrings. These stunning gemstone stud earrings feature intense purple oval brilliant cut natural Amethysts, which have outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Each stunning Amethyst measures 6.04mm long by 4.30mm wide by 3.36mm deep. The mesmerizing gemstones weigh .50 carats each, for a combined total of 1 carat. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very well made, finely detailed, solid 18kt Yellow Gold 4-prong set solitaire stud earring settings that are clearly hallmarked 18K on the posts of the earrings. Just cleaned and polished so that they shine like brand new, these earrings are in pristine condition, ready to be gifted or worn today. The pair of earrings weighs a combined 3.9 grams and features sturdy butterfly push backs for a secure fastening. The name Amethyst comes from the ancient Greek, a reference to the belief that the stone is protected its owner from drunkenness. Amethyst is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance and peace. It is also said to eliminate impatience and drunkenness in the wearer. Purple Amethyst has been highly esteemed throughout the ages for its stunning beauty and legendary powers to stimulate and soothe the mind and emotions. To the Ancients it was a "Gem of Fire." These earrings are very unique and really stands out—and the color is sure to gather much attention when worn! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather earring gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.