50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Diamond .53tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Drop Pendant Women's Necklace. This show-stopping pendant features exquisite, channel set, round brilliant cut natural Diamonds (3 total) which have stunning VS2 clarity and no visible inclusions, with sparkling vivid I color. The graduating Diamonds measure 4.00mm, 3.50mm, 3.00mm round and weighs .25ct, .17ct and .11ct carats each, for a combined total of .53 carats. These high quality diamonds are set in this very elegant, drop pendant style, solid 14kt Yellow Gold channel-set pendant setting that is clearly hallmarked 14k on the back. The pendant is hung on an 16” box- chain necklace that is clearly marked 14K on the sturdy C- clasp closure. The pendant and necklace weigh combined 4.2 grams and were just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new and are ready to be gifted or worn today. Diamonds have been mined for many years and are about 6,000 years old. The name Diamond is derived from the ancient Greek name adamas or unbreakable. Diamonds are thought to have been first recognized and mined in India. They have been treasures as gemstones since their use as religious icons in ancient India. Diamond bearing rock is carried from the mantle to the Earth's surface by deep-origin volcanic eruptions. With that said not all Diamonds originated on Earth. Primitive interstellar meteorites were found to contain carbon in the form of Diamond. This breathtaking piece will get a lot of compliments. Celebrities and movie stars have made diamond necklaces like this famous! Dress it up or dress it down, this pendant is so versatile that it will go with anything. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in a brand new necklace gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.