50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Padparadscha Sapphire & Diamond .68tcw 14kt White Gold Halo Women's Estate Ring. This mesmerizing, fiery peach-pink, oval cut, natural untreated Padparadscha Sapphire has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. The exceptional gemstone measures 6.00mm long by 4.28mm wide by 2.49mm deep and weighs .61 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this exceptional gemstone is a halo of 1.00mm round cut, natural Diamond accents (14 total) that are I color with VS2-SI1 clarity and weigh a combined total of .07 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very well-made, split shank designed, solid 14kt White Gold 4-prong set solitaire with diamond halo accents setting that is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 1.7 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 7 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in White Gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today! The Padparadscha Sapphire is the rarest and most valuable Sapphire in the world. Finding these rare gemstones is nearly impossible. Padparadscha Sapphires are also one of the hardest gems in the world, second only to diamond, so you can be sure that this beauty will last for years to come. The name derives from the Sinhalese word padma radschen, meaning lotus blossom, as the stone is of a similar color to the lotus blossom. Perfect for everyday wear, those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed, or as a truly unique Gemstone Engagement ring. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.