50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Colombian Emerald 2tcw 14kt White Gold Solitaire Stud Women's Estate Earrings. These stunning earrings feature intense neon green, cushion faceted cut, natural untreated Colombian Emeralds (2 total, 1 per earring) that have outstanding VS clarity with very slight visible inclusions, unlike most natural emeralds which are dark and opaque due to many inclusions. Each exceptional Emerald measures 6.20mm long by 6.00mm wide by 4.50mm deep and weighs 1 carat each for a combined total of 2 carats! Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very elegant, vintage designed, solid 14kt White Gold 4-prong basket set solitaire stud earring settings that are clearly hallmarked 14K on the earring posts, as well as on the sturdy butterfly push back closures. The pair of earrings weighs a combined total of 1.8 grams and were just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in white gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that they shine like brand new and are ready to be gifted or worn today. Colombian Emeralds are rare gemstones, and are among the world’s most collectible in the industry. There are not many neon green natural Colombian Emeralds like this. Emeralds are green precious stones that are mined from the ground. They are the premier gems in the Beryl family. For more than 4,000 years, emeralds have been among the most valuable of all jewels on earth. These earrings are very bold and really make a statement. You won’t find another pair of earrings like these in as pristine condition! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather earring gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.