50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, D'Block Tanzanite 1.05ct 14kt Yellow Gold Solitaire Trillion Women's Estate Ring. This one of a kind intense bluish violet trillion cut natural D'Block Tanzanite has outstanding VS clarity with absolutely no visible inclusions unlike most natural gemstones which typically show many inclusions. It measures 6.50mm long by 6.50mm wide by 3.48mm deep and weighs 1.05 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This intense bluish violet color is most prized in the gemstone industry. This amazing high quality gemstone is set in an exquisite solid 14kt Yellow Gold, 3-prong set solitaire setting and is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 5.4 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 5 ½. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Tanzanite gemstones were named by Tiffany & Co after Tanzania, the country in which they were discovered. Tanzanites are noted for their remarkably strong trichroism, appearing alternately sapphire blue, violet and burgundy depending on the crystal orientation. They also appear differently when viewed under alternate lighting conditions. The blues appear more evident when subjected to fluorescent light and the violet hues can be seen readily when viewed under incandescent illumination. The D'Block mine was found at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The small deposit extracted the most valuable and rare Tanzanites in the world. You will not be disappointed with this beauty, the jaw-dropping color of this Tanzanite makes it a true show-stopper! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out, this ring is guaranteed to get many compliments and attention. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.