50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, 14kt Yellow Gold 3.75mm Mariner Chain Fine Link Estate Bracelet. This amazing high quality mariner style chain link bracelet consists of solid 14kt Yellow Gold and is in exceptional condition with no signs of wear at all. Due to the unique link of the bracelet, combined with the size, this high-end bracelet can be worn by a man or a woman. The 3.75mm bracelet weighs 6.5 grams, is clearly marked 14kt on the sturdy lobster claw clasp closure, and is 8" inches long. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this bracelet is in pristine condition and is ready to be gifted or worn today. Yellow gold is made of pure gold mixed with alloy metals such as copper and zinc. The pros of yellow gold include that it’s the most hypoallergenic of all the three gold colors, as well as the purest color of all the golds. Yellow Gold is the easiest to maintain out of all three gold color types. This common chain design is a basic, timeless design, made of a series of interconnected, uniform links. These links are designed to lay flat even while interlocked. Mariner is a popular gold or silver link chain design that incorporates a pattern like a chain on an anchor. The most notable mariner chains are manufactured in Italy. They are usually worn by men and are often adorned with pendants such as crosses and medallions. This solid 14kt gold bracelet is the perfect everyday piece, or perfect for dressing up for those special occasions. Wear it on its own, layered with other bracelets, or paired with your favorite pendant or charm for a truly one of a kind look. The thick and elegant design of this bracelet chain makes it a must have. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather bracelet gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.