50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Paraiba Tourmaline & Diamond 1.78tcw 14kt Yellow Gold Ring Marquise Women's Estate Ring. This stunning, intense Caribbean-blue-green, marquise faceted cut, natural untreated Paraiba Tourmaline has outstanding VS clarity with slight visible inclusions and lots of rainbow producing copper and manganese traces throughout. This unbelievable Paraiba Tourmaline measures 13.00mm long by 5.00mm wide by 3.22mm deep and weighs 1.74 carat. Pictures are magnified 50x to show detail that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this mesmerizing gemstone are 1.25mm round cut, natural Diamond accents (4 total) that are I color, with VS2-SI1 clarity, and weighs a combined total of .04 carats. These high quality gemstones are set in a very well-made, vintage designed, solid 14kt Yellow Gold solitaire with diamond accents 2-prong set solitaire with diamond accents setting that is clearly marked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 4.0 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6 ¼. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Paraiba Tourmalines have been mined out for many years and are becoming hard to find. These Tourmalines are very collectible and are sky rocketing in value. The exclusiveness of this legendary find makes these rare gemstones real treasures. The copper traces make these stones radiate with intense purple to pool water blue colors. The design of this vintage ring is breathtaking! You will be shocked by the Caribbean bluish green pop and the distinct traces of rainbow copper makes this stone truly one of a kind! Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.