50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Agate 10kt Yellow Gold Black Hills Gold Gemstone Statement Men's Estate Ring. This stunning ring features a unique, one of a kind, intense glowing translucent and orange-brown, emerald cut natural Agate which has outstanding clarity, vivid saturated colors, and rich luster. This exceptional Agate measures 16.00mm long by 12.00mm wide by 3.28mm deep. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. This amazing high quality piece of Agate is set in a very detailed, solid 10kt Yellow Gold, Black Hills Gold intricately designed leaf and vine, 8-prong-set gemstone setting and is clearly marked 10K on the underneath of the head. The ring weighs 10.4 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 9 ¾. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Black Hills gold jewelry is a type of jewelry manufactured in the Black Hills of South Dakota. It was first created in the 1870s during the Black Hills Gold Rush by a French goldsmith named Henri LeBeau, who is said to have dreamed about the design after passing out from thirst and starvation. Black Hills gold jewelry depicts leaves, grape clusters and vines, and is made with alloys of gold with standard yellow gold as well as green and pink gold. You won’t find a better showstopper piece! The power of agate gemstone to the ancient Chinese was more internal. They believed that agate crystal meaning was one of spiritual protection, and could stimulate one's life force while cleansing their mind to make space for good luck and fortune. These legendary gemstones have a magical history and are definitely a symbol of love. This vintage style ring is perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.