50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, Swiss Blue Topaz 8tcw 10kt Yellow Gold Gemstone Tennis Women's Estate Bracelet. These vibrant sky blue, oval faceted cut, natural Swiss Blue Topaz (20 total) have outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. These are very high-quality and highly prized in the gemstone industry. Each show-stopping Topaz measures 6.00mm long by 4.00mm wide by 3.20mm deep and weighs .40 carats, for a combined total of 8 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a very well-made, 4-prong set basket gemstone tennis bracelet setting, and is clearly marked 10K on the sturdy slide-lock clasp closure. The bracelet weighs 4.9 grams and is 7 ½" inches long. Just cleaned, polished, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this bracelet is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Topaz is a very hard material - 8 on the Mohs hardness scale - and Blue Topaz is a very pretty stone that is available in a wide range of vivid hues with a striking vitreous luster. It is also a very affordable gem when compared to the price per carat of similar colored gemstones such as aquamarine. Topaz is also pleochroic, meaning that the gem can show different colors in different crystal directions. Blue Topaz is the birthstone for the month of December, and the stone given in celebration of the 4th and 19th anniversaries of marriage. Topaz is a symbol of love and affection, and has been said to be an aid to one’s sweetness and disposition. This breathtaking piece makes a huge statement and is sure to gather much attention and compliments when worn. Perfect for everyday wear or those special occasions where you want to stand out and be noticed. Comes shipped in a brand new natural redwood and leather bracelet gift box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.