50% OFF SALE with Free Limited Resizing Available!!
Here we have for purchase or layaway an expertly restored, GIA Certified Ruby & Diamond 2.44tcw 14kt White Gold Women’s Estate Ring. This very rare, valuable, stunning intense blood red, oval brilliant cut, natural Certified Ruby has outstanding VS clarity with no visible inclusions. The gemstone measures 6.56mm long by 4.66mm wide by 3.60mm deep and weighs 1.04 carats. Pictures are magnified 50x to show details that may not be visible to the naked eye. Accenting this timeless Ruby are large, sparkling, pave and halo set 2.00-2.50mm round cut natural diamond accents (32 total) that are G color with VS2 clarity, and weigh a combined total of 1.40 carats. These amazing high quality gemstones are set in a thick, well made, solid 14kt White Gold, designer inspired, tulip floral pronged, 4-prong set solitaire with diamond accented setting and is clearly hallmarked 14K on the inside of the band. The ring weighs 7.3 grams and is an easily re-sizable size 6. Just cleaned, polished, re-dipped in white gold rhodium, and expertly restored so that it shines like brand new, this ring is in pristine condition ready to be gifted or worn today. Rubies can command the highest per-carat price of any colored stone especially this most prized blood red color. This makes ruby one of the most important and valuable gems in the colored stone market. Ruby is the birthstone for July and the gem for the 15th and 40th anniversaries. The red color is caused mainly by the presence of the element chromium. Its name comes from ruber, Latin for red. This ring really sparkles and looks amazing on the hand! The vibrant red color of the Rubies against the sparkly large diamonds truly captivates and ensures that you will receive many compliments and attention when wearing this exceptional piece. Perfect for everyday wear, for those special occasions where you want to stand out, or be truly original and give it as a one of a kind Gemstone Engagement Ring! GIA Certificate included with purchase. Comes shipped in an exquisite brand new natural redwood and leather ring box.
· 7 day money back guarantee, buyer pays the return shipping. Any items customized, resized, or altered are non-returnable.
· All items are cleaned, polished, tested and examined by a GIA Gemologist and master jeweler. Appraisals available at customers request.
· If using layaway please message first for terms and conditions.
· These exquisite estate pieces are all purchased around the US at high-end million dollar estates.
· US shipping via USPS First Class Signature, International shipping via USPS registered mail (both with tracking and insurance included).
· Don’t hesitate to ask any questions, or message me if there is a problem or concern, I appreciate your positive feedback!!!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.